Before we go to our updated roadmap, let us go down memory lane and see what we've all accomplished the past year!
Valentine's Day Card
First ever on-chain Valentine's Day Card. Packed with story and novelty(sould-bounded to the receiver after you sent 'em). This Valentine's day event generated more than 600 transactions and 200 secret admirers.Learn more
The memory machine is a web3 take of an old classic, where you find matching NFTs from an NFT collection. A total of 1,055 games have been played and counting as of this writing.Learn more
A 4-month long development that we conceptualized on December 2021. MOVR Place was our first take on creating a Dotsama-wide event combining blockchain and charity. With the help of the community, we raised more than ~$6,100 for different charities including aid to Ukraine.Learn more
Image courtesy of Skybreach.app
We purchased ~$10k worth of Skybreach Lands(at the time of purchase) for our community to use once the Skybreach metaverse is live.
NCVerse: Back Alley
An interactive wall that houses the story behind Neon Crisis, the mint for the first ever NFT lore and music mix, and mini-games that promote different projects in the ecosystem.Learn more
NCVerse: Multi-Resource NFTs
The first ever multi-resource NFTs that combine music, lore, playable game and art in a single NFT. These NFTs were free to claim for those with qualifying NC Tickets.Learn more
These are the main things that we plan to deliver and will be our focus in the following months.
AI generated through Midjourney
Web 2.5 Storefront
Traditional and phygital merch, discounts for NC holders and more.
- Phase 1. We're partnering with an up and coming brand that specializes in NFT merch.
- Estimated time to launch ~3-4 weeks
- Phase 2. Integrate our own storefront that will allow us to sell phygital merch, collect wallet addresses for digital airdrop, discounts based on equipped NFTs you own.*
Additional assets, artwork and integration with our upcoming utilities such as exclusive access to tooling, on-chain and off-chain games and nft drops.
- Phase 1. We have commissioned additional assets such as weapons, new hair styles, clothing and many more to make the current pixelated Neons even more customizable.
- Phase 2. Migrate existing Neons into RMRK-EVM NFTs
- Phase 3. Make use of the tech's composability through our upcoming utilities
On-chain Battle System
More details will be announced once RMRK migration is done as this will require RMRK tech.
- Phase 1. TBA
AI generated through Midjourney
Partnerships & Integrations
Upcoming partnerships and cross-project integration
- More utility for our beloved Neons. TBA close to partner's project launch.
Top Secret Stuff
Things we're excited about but cannot disclose till we're close to delivery.
- You've seen us deliver unexpected things in the past. And we'd love to do them again. But we don't want to make any promises until we're close to launch.
*Disclaimer: These are subject to change based our budget, tech capabilities, or if time allows for it. We want to avoid overpromising but we also want to have goals that we want to achieve.
Wen reopen mint?
We currently have no plans of re-opening mint or launching a new collection at the moment. Our main focus is delivering these things mentioned above to existing and new holders of the NC Genesis Collection.